Many options to improve your gyratory crusher performance and wear life
Columbia Steel has applied the same engineering solutions to gyratory crushers which have proven so effective on cone crushers. We went into the field and studied the many areas for potential improvement: poor nip of feed material, excessive wear in the lower crushing chamber, poor production from partially worn parts, excessive wear metal discard costs and problems with uneven or localized wear.
We can provide matched mantles and liners for total performance in:
- Any size to 36,000 lbs.
- Any design that works for you
- Any appropriate Columbia Steel wear-resistant alloy
We’re different from other vendors. We’ll develop what you need. Here’s what you get when you work with Columbia:
- Extensive experience with gyratory crushers around the world
- Knowledgeable field service and engineering specialists
- A “can-do” attitude about improving crusher performance
- A manufacturer that can design and produce matched sets of crusher concaves and mantles in all sizes and alloy choices
- Many heavy duty and custom designs available now
- Capacity to produce volume orders and large sizes
- Our exclusive Xtend Process™ alloy to address high localized wear
You may have already heard about our long-wearing mantles. But did you know Columbia Steel also makes other top performing accessories for gyratory crushers? Ask your Columbia Steel representative about how part design and alloy choices can help you increase productivity and decrease downtime.
All Columbia Steel parts are guaranteed for proper fit, performance and customer satisfaction.